You will be part of the engineering team that is responsible for the design, fabrication and installation of complex equipment/systems that are used to make everything from biotechnology medicine, dairy products, to beverage and drinks.
Client encourages autonomy in their team, and you will be given design, procurement and management responsibility with a high level of customer interaction as part of this role. As a Project Engineer you will work as part of a project team. For larger projects you will work under the direction of a Senior Engineer but for small-medium projects you will take on the role of Lead Engineer. Client is looking for Candidates that are interested in taking on this responsibility, are self-motivated and continuously looking to improve what Client does as well as themselves.
The position will involve all aspects of the technical and commercial implementation of projects including:
- Conceptual design of process solutions.
- Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements.
- Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Support the design for control and electrical aspects.
- Material and subcontractor procurement.
- Supervision of drawing preparation.
- Support safety and quality on projects.
- Commissioning of process systems.
Experience Requirements & Qualifications & Personal Attributes
As Project Engineer, you must have the following:
- 3-5 years project engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical, Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries.
- Experience in the process/mechanical contractor/fabrication would be desirable.
- Degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or chemical / process engineering.
- Demonstrates strong drive and vision.
- Commitment and ability to get the job right first time.
- Ability to communicate, influence and engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to develop technical skill set. Self-motivated, shows initiative and ability to multi-task.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join a successful company.
- Competitive salary with scope for progression.
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life and PHI insurance.
- Blended working (Flexible hours).
- Support for training and self-development (education, chartership).