Tasks required by this job include:
- Examining drawings and specifications to determine layout of system;
- Measuring and cutting required lengths of copper, lead, steel, iron, aluminum or plastic using hand or machine tools;
- Installing fittings such as storage tanks, cookers, baths, toilets, taps and valves, refrigerators, boilers, radiators and fires;
- Testing completed installation for leaks and makes any necessary adjustments;
- Attaching fittings and joining piping by welding, soldering, cementing, fusing, screwing or other methods;
- Repairing burst pipes and mechanical and combustion faults and replacing faulty taps, washers, valves, etc.
Candidates will be required to:
- work both independently and as part of a team,
- work on own initiative when necessary,
- takes pride in their work and be open to constructive feedback
Trade Qualifications will be required to be produced
The package on offer:
€32k Depending on experience & qualifications.