Junior Civil Structural Engineer
- Good communication skills, especially the ability to translate designs into comprehensive drawing/information for construction.
- Experience of reinforced concrete design, structural steel, timber and masonry using the Eurocodes.
- Experience of design of sustainable urban drainage systems and general building drainage systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the relevant Technical Guidance Documents.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility for their own work and take the initiative when necessary.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communicator with fluent English.
- Have a full clean driving license
- This is a full-time permanent position.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4-5 Years Experience post grad
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (level 8 or higher).