We are looking to place a diesel plant fitter for Plant Machinery (Compactors, Diggers, Front loaders etc.) on Hitachi, Volvo, Thwaites, Komatsu, Bomag and Terex Machines to name few)
This position is based in Ireland and comes with a work permit to relocate to Ireland:
Duties within this role will include:
- Maintenance of plant and earth moving machinery.
- To ensure preventative maintenance, repair work, overhauls, and installations as appropriate are carried out.
- Fault find mechanical, Hydraulic and basic electrical faults and repair equipment in breakdown situation.
- Clear understanding of Diagnostic equipment and procedures.
- To anticipate, report or repair any equipment requiring remedial work that may affect the continuity of Plant operations.
- To complete accurate records for all work completed using Service and Inspection schedules.
- To identify and maintain quantity and functionality of tools and equipment.
- Maintenance, repairs and diagnostics of plant equipment.
- Electrics, Mechanics Diagnostics.
- Must have Diesel and Petrol however more Diesel experience is required.
- Basic welding experience.
- Fix and repair Jack of all trades.
- Drivers Licence.
- Problem solving is key aspect of the Job.
- Great attention to detail.
- Calm and effective customer management.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be requested to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and overall business objectives of the organization.
- Competitive Salary in line with Experience.
- Company Vehicle and Phone.